Saturday, August 17, 2013

Amazing Occasion Dressing Trends in 2013

                      

                                          
Amazing Occasion Dressing Trends in 2013

I remember when I was about 17 years old and I was going through my ��be different�� phase, which involved me being ever so slightly non conformist when it came to dressing for an ��occasion��. I chose to wear ball gowns in the day and jeans and scruffy tops of an evening. Round about this time we had a family christening, and I arrived to the merriments in jeans and a hole ridden t-shirt, much to my mother��s dismay, and she still talks about it today, how ��occasion dressing is the key to style, and me turning up in jeans and a worn out t-shirt just showed how little idea I in fact had��. At the time I thought I looked effortlessly cool, but looking back��my mum might of had a slight point. I was dressed completely wrong for that particular occasion due to who was there and the venue we were in.

My style has evolved over the years for the better, hopefully. I still have the non conformist within, however I do tame the beast when attending someone��s wedding or a celebration of the birth of their first child! I now take in to account where it is that I am going, and who will be there.

Summer is all about occasion dressing, or dressing right for each event you are attending, and if like me, you don��t like to wear the same thing twice then you really need to have a gander at Moonspark.

Moonspark stocks an array of dresses suitable for all summer happenings BBQ��s, walks in the park, festivals, picnics & party��s.

A personal favorite of mine from the website is this stunningMina Lace Babydoll dress -��79.99. The lace, leaf detailing is utterly stunning and the embroidered trim and baby-doll style gives this dress and incredibly feminine finish. I am attending a casual garden wedding in a few weeks, and thinking this dress may just be perfect for that occasion. I would accessorize this dress with a bright block colour shoe, maybe hot pink, turquoise or bright red? The same with the handbag, however I would clash the colour of the bag to the shoes. I would then add a head piece to this look and finish with a vintage cape. Alternatively you just just put some gladiator sandals to this look and it would become an utterly charming day dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment